Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Monday, May 31, 2010

Another Shopping Day

Tired, tired tired...@@
Woke up 6.30am this morning because I have a JOGGING DATE with my darling JiJi, Elaine. I almost can't get up...super tired...@@ I wanna hide inside my warm blanket and continue my sleep...zzZZZ...
I admit that I'm piggy...:p


When was the last time I jog wit her??? Hmmmm...I really can't remember that, mayb was after our STPM holiday??? Wow...then u can figure out I din go for jogging for how many yearsss dy...@@ I'm quite lazy in doing exercise...hahahaha...:-p
*Elaine gonna kill me when she know tat*


Maybe u will feel curious why I ask her go for jogging today, well, actually I also dunno why, maybe I'm trying to get a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE back???
Yea...I admit that I'm not very healthy recently...T.T
*crying*


But jogging really make me feel tired...@@ After came back from Bukit Jalil's Park, I fall asleep again..@@ like a pig...T.T
Is hard for my cousin to wake me up...hahahaha...^^





We went to MID VALLEY today.
Actually I do not dare to step into this Shopping Mall after the day I broke up wit him. There was a lots of our memories, we used to always dating in here last time...huhuhuuuuu...recall back all the  sweet but heart pain memories...T.T



okok...FULL STOP!!
Forget bout that...T.T



Today is a good day to me too.
I have bought a new shirt, a pair of new blink blink shoes and a new lipstick...^^
*happy happy*



My cousin was quite surprise because I seldom buy new things. I won't simply buy any things if I din used my things till a very very bad condition. I dun dare to tell her tat I used my lipstick for 5 years dy...:-p















I was so tired after I back to home...but I still have to teach my sis in her studies...@@
She is having her exam now, pity her...T.T
"Jia You" lah...my Xuan Xuan...^^

2 comments:

  1. wah!!!! 5 years ar!!! eiiii...肮脏猫。。hahaha...XD hmmm...gud gud...new things means new start...support u ya!!!!gayao la..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolzzzz...still can use so y wanna waste it leh...T.T

    nt connect wit dirty ok????lolzzzz...=="

    new thingssss mean new start...hmmm...i like the meaning behind de word...thanxxx...^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...