Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Sunday, May 30, 2010

New Day, Shopping Day

Today is a pretty day for me...^^

I have promise to myself that I wanna to start a new life. When the moment I woke up and opened up my eyes in this early morning, I keep telling myself that...
"TODAY WILL BE YOUR BRAND NEW DAY!!!"
*okok...but I was so sleepy because I watched drama till 4am last nite... :-p*
I really enjoy TODAY because I spent my day day wit my cousins. 



First, we went to LOT 10 Hutong to have our lunch.

In my opinion, this is a special because full with all the nice and famous food, but I just feel not that comfortable that day, maybe is some weird feeling..:(
So, for temporary I decided not to go for the second time...don't ask me why...T.T




After our lunch, we hang around in LOT 10. This is my first visit to LOT 10, what I can comment about this Shopping Mall is...I really cant shopping in there lah~~@@ The thingsssssss are so expansive for me...T.T I am just a poor university's student...T.T Thus, I just can do WINDOW SHOPPING but can't get anything for myself.
*sob sob T.T*



The next station we are heading to...BODY MASSAGE in Puchong!!!
This is new for me too...but...I fall asleep during the Boday Massage...xD
 

*please forgive me~~ I'm too tired dy~~T.T*





and finally~~ our Last Station~~
Before we went back, cousins decided to have a last shopping mission in IOI MALL. They said they must at least get something for themselves before we go home. Finally, guess what?? Maybe today is not a good day for them because both of them fail to buy anything. Pretty sad for them...T.T But they bought a nice vest for me, and this vest is used to match with the new beach skirt I bought last week. The vest is really NICE and MATCH with my beach skirt. Omg, I love it so much...thanxxx jiejie...^^
*happy happy*



However, I still feel a bit emo and sad. Cousins were keep talking bout him, well, I know they were just playing and joking with me, and I knew that they just want me to be happy. But in this moment, I really don't want to think of him again. Although I enjoy the fun of shopping with cousins, but I still find myself occasionally inattentive. I was so afraid, afraid of a sudden he will appear in front of me. I really really don't want to see him. God, you will not be so cruel to me, right? ?




Pretty tired today, but I am going continue the SHOPPING JOURNEY in MID VALLEY wit cousins again, tomorrow...^^

*winkssssss*

2 comments:

  1. wao!!!!! new beach skirt???!!! lolz...but u will wear vest together wit beach skirt when u go to beach??? hmmm...so curious bout how it looks lea..lolzz..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...of coz i wont wear vest wit beach skirt when i go to beach...i will wear to shopping...
    *winksssssssss*
    hahaha...dun worry,i wont let u see tat...wakakaka...:-p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...