Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Miss FILET-O-FISH

Thanxxx to my new friend who having his on9 time wit his friend in McD now, he makes me feel like wanna go n join him just because of the...
the FILET-O-Fish he is eating now...T.T


*urrrghhhhhh...bad Haukeat!!!*








I MISS FILET-O-FISH so much lah....T.T
I promise I will *visit* you soon...hehe...
*winkssssssss*









and I missssssssss the French Fries with my fav Chili Sauce...T.T










how bout the SUNDAE ICE-CREAM???
I want to have you besides me now!!!!!!!!!

*crying*













Mr. Haukeat, I dun care...
You own me one more meal because of making me so *panik* here without de FOF...T.T

2 comments:

  1. LOL..its reali got related to me huh?XD kakakz..okie lor..since my litte cutie grandaughter speak out de den bobian la..Next McD Fof on me...^^ but u oso ned to tel me when dar..i dun wan to stack my debt till alots alots lea!!!!>,<

    P/s: Filet-o-fish reali quite nice too..i think is time for me to change my taste to it..y not gif it a try rig? im sure i wil "like" it..^^
    Ba la ba ba ba~~~~ Im lovin it...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. of coz got lah...I m hungry tat tym...^^
    haha, then grandpa dun throw my aeroplane ahh...hehe...^^

    Filet-O-Fish is nice,I'm happy u like it...^^
    Ba ba la Ba ba...Im lovin it forever...XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...