Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Girl's Chatting

Today jus a very normal normal day, nothing special happen. I jus stay in house being a good good girl, help my mom do de housework...sweaping de floor, cleaning de floor, drying de clothes, ironing de clothes, cleaning my wardrobe...jus one word to express my feeling...BORING T.T










I hav a long chatting wit Yuni today.
Becoz tis few daysss busy accompany my cousin, so I din chat wit her for such a long time...actually jus few daysss only...hahaha...^^
Well, we really hav a long chat, just like girl chatting, we chat for almost an hour...
p/s : if not I scare my daddy will kill me when de phone bill come, I think we will continue chatting till non-stop...
tis call GIRLSSSSS...haha...
We talk about our old-school daysss memories, our holiday's life, some crazy plan...well, she always hav many crazy and funny ideasss...and of coz, we talk about guysssss...how can a GIRL TALKSSS gossip without guysss topic???hahaha...
*who's de guysss we gossip about?? Shhhhhhh...tat secret...*
*winksssssss*









Girl's chatting really feel NICE...bt when de phone bill come, you wont feel nice anymore...T.T
*crying*










Suddenly misssss my YunYun so much, mus find a time and meet her dy.
Maybe nex week???
*winksssssss*

4 comments:

  1. whao!!! guls talk huh? can i join too?XD lolz..gossip bout guys? ooohhhhh...dun tel me i got shortlisted into oso huh?XD yea yea!!!! hang out next week!!! jom jom!!!! join join too!!!XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl talk tat mean is de talksss between girlssss lah...u go n wear a skirt then i let u join...hahaha...:-p
    said secret dy still ask...Shhhhhh...:-p
    hahaha...u wanna join???gt permit first yea...:-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. if wear skirt de den jau can join de?XD maybe can consider,,XD
    lolz...okie okie...i knew de....shhhh...XP
    lolz..den i ned to get permit from who lea den?^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...i cant wait to see de look u wearing skirt...:-p
    haha...of coz gt permit from Yuni...^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...