Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Last Shopping Day

Cousin going to work tomorrow, today will be de last holiday for her, tat mean today will also be our last shopping day...T.T
Gosh...I gonna missssss tat...I din notice tat I will fall in love in SHOPPING...♥ NON-STOP SHOPPING in these 3 daysss making me crazy, I'm pretty tired wit tat but I enjoy it...♥
* sudah kena racun in shopping jor *

I love going to the SHOPPING...*winkssssssss*












Before we went shopping, we hav our lunch wit grandpa and auntie in Puchong. Well, they make me eat A LOT!!!!!!! Compare to last few daysss, today I ate the most. I felt like wanna vomit when they ask me to finish all de food tat they gav me. I din eat much tis few daysss, I scare my stomach cannot stand it. Luckly, I finish all de food without vomit it out.
Thanxxx to my cousins and auntie, I suffered from ANOREXIA for few daysss dy, ok, mayb was few monthsss, and I know they wanna help me to overcome it. See, I did it!!! bt still need improvement...coz I still feel a little bit nauseating when I see the food.
*Anorexia really make me feel so suckssssss*










I accompany my cousin to did a facial treatment also, and she ask me to do together. This de first time I do facial treatment.
*excited excited*

My face become more *blink blink* after de treatment...tat amazing!!!!hehe...^^








We hav our last shopping in IOI MALL again, this time, 3 of us also bought some new shirtsss for ourselves. I love my new PINKY shirt...♥ We hav tea-time in a SPECIAL SOYA shop...all de drinksss n dessert in tat shop make by SOYA. I hav try a SOYA ICE-CREAM...hmmmmm...de taste not bad, jus like my fav SUNDAE ICE-CREAM...♥ bt of coz SOYA ice-cream is more healthy lah...haha...^^


Waiting my cousin's holiday again, cant wait to continue our shopping day's life...LOVE IT...♥














I also wondering why suddenly I will fall in love wit Shopping and keep buying thingsssss...tat really not like me, and I really feel weird bout tat.
So, gt a frenz told me tat tis is good for me coz he said NEW THINGSSS TAT MEAN NEW START.
Although I nt really understand what he mean bt I do like the meaning behind de word he tell me...^^
I really wanna a new life, a better life without him...I noe I can make it...♥

2 comments:

  1. lolz..den tml u wil be guai guai stay in home de lor..help mummy do sum homework ba..^^ and arrr...dun forget the soya ice-cream ya!!! i wana eat oso lea!!! lolz..hmmm..yea yea..i knew tat fren is me..no ned to thank me..kakakz..XD jz do wat ever u feel u wan do k? as long as u happy wit ur new life now den i will owaz support u too..gayao tzeying!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...okok....i own u one soya ice-cream...^^
    at least i own u something if nt u always said u own me pulak...:-p
    thanxxx for u r support...^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...