Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Sunday, June 27, 2010

TeeNaGersss IN BL@CK

Haloooooooo, buddysss, how are you???
Today is just a normal day for me, SUNNY SUNDAY...♥
*winkkkkkssssssss*



I have a nice nitezzz wit my lovely sister and cousinssss again, before we went out, we jus noticed tat 4 of us wearing the same color clothes coinsidentally. Wow, tat really look cool!!! coz we are all in BLACK, look cool rite??haha...


WE ARE TEENAGERSSS IN BLACK
Thanxx Mommy for helping us take tis photo, pretty cool and nice...♥












We decided to hav our dinner at SUSHI KING in PUCHONG TESCO, unfortunately, full house...T.T
Urgggghhhhhhhh...I wanna eat SuSHi...T.T bt we hav no choice to leave and hav to go other place for dinner, coz we wait for half an hour but still dun hav any seatsss for us...T.T
*super sadddddddddd...T.T*


Before we leave, anutie treat us to BASKIN ROBBINS. Tat was so sweet...♥
But there was so many favourite to choose, OMG, I have FOBIA in CHOOSING...T.T
Luckly, Hou Hou giv me a hand, he choose a MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP for me, and it taste good, not bad...♥

♥Our yummy yummy Ice-Cream♥


♥My CHOCOLATE MINT CHIP, Hou's SOUR ORANGE, Evelyn and QiQi's VERY BERRY STRAWBERRY♥






After we hav our ICE-CREAM meal, finally anutie decide to hav our dinner in HIGHWAY CAFE, which is located in SERDANG, ahhhhh-haaaaa, jus nearby my UNI...^^
That restaurant famous wit all kind of steak, wow, quite expensive...T.T
When I open de MENU, again, I dunno wat to choose...OMG, I hate myself so much lah...T.T so, Hou Hou choose a Dinner Set Meal for me, tat my fav
BLACK PEPPER CHICKEN STEAK...♥
*Thanxxx Hou Hou*

♥Ice-Lemon Tea♥


♥French Bread wit Butter♥


♥BLACK PEPPER CHICKEN STEAK WIT BIG PRAWNSSS♥






♥...Nice dinner wit cousinsss and family...♥
















I watched FIFA during my dinner, and I dun even noe tat I will gt so excited..haha...I wondering since when I become one of de HOT FEVER of FIFA??who knowsss?? *winkkkssss*
Tonight de match is ENGLAND VS GERMANY, I guess wat, coz tat your favourite team VS my favourite team, haha...^^ and I'm so happy tat my favourite team won...^^


GERMANY GO GO GO!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. lolzz...ur germany won jor den shuld be ngong ngong treat me makan!!!XD
    P/s: btw the final is on 11/7..can i watch it together wit ngong ngong???<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolzzz...u lose dy leh...u r de wan should treat me makan...>.<
    where is my MacD n BKT???T.T
    p/s:i should back to hostel on 11/7 dy...if de match held at nitezzz i dun think can go,coz my hostel close 12am...n dum dum u r going back sarawak de nex day leh...T.T

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...