Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Sunday, June 20, 2010

CamP GatheRinG

Having a NICE gathering wit my HANDSOME CAMP BUDDYSSS today
Mun Peng
Eric, Xin Zhi
Adrian, Khai Ren



Here are them








We hav our gathering in One Utama, a place tat I dun even wish and scare to step in...T.T*y I still FOBIA wit tat???stupid...*





Anyway, we do hav a lotssss of fun.
We hav a NICE lunch in MONGKOK restaurant and yamcha-ing in CHATTER BOX. We keep gossip-ing bout Eric's complicated status and talking bout our old daysss memory, tat really feel sweet and nice to find back the feeling tat we used to hav...jus suddenly make me missssssss our camping life so much....







Besides, we also take a lot of funny photosssss...


♥ Khai Ren HUGE HUGE leg ang my TINY TINY leg ♥



♥ Mun Peng just too shy to take funny photo, bt I still think he is handsome ♥


♥ Xin Zhi look so CUTE and SEXY, haha...SUPER FUNNY too ♥


♥ Khai Ren wit de moneysssss, can I just ROMPAK him??? ♥



♥ My photo just look so ARTISTIC wit de French Fries..lolzzz...♥









However, tis not a complete gathering...we still miss some of our group members.
Loyeee, Peili, Chili, Tzu Woei and YeNing...and of coz our big jiejie,Choo...
Hope we can really make a BIG gathering nex time without missing one of them ♥

♥ FrenzShiP ForEveR ♥





Today just pretty nice day for me, but I just find myself still occasionally inattentive. I know wat I scare about...de most stupid is my emotion just turn so moody in a sudden when Khai Ren talk about him. Khai Ren jus back from UK so he din update de newz among us and he don't really know wat happen. I din blame him, just I really don't want to talk about him or listen to anything that connect with him again...I'm so sorry...T.T However, Mun Peng and Xin Zhi just so cute when they keep playing eye-sign to Khai Ren but Khai Ren still blur-bluring. Thanxxx a lot buddysss, thank a lot for your understanding, but I just feel so sorry. Sorry becoz of me you all din ask him out for gathering today, I know he is one of our gang also...but I really can't face him...his exist just will recall back all my hurt and pain memories...I'm just so sorry...














Besides, today also de first day I meet wit Dum Dum. He work in One Utama, so I got de chance to meet him when my 3 buddysss went for movie...they watch "SEX AND THE CITY" which I'm not interesting at all...Hav a nice time wit Dum Dum and his frenz, Lychee and Ai Shan, they are so friendly to me...^^
*I will feel nervous also???haha...*

4 comments:

  1. Lolzz...feel nervous cuz c dumdum???^^ ngong ngong u..=) dum dum feel nervous oso neh..>,<

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got said feel nervous coz c u meh???hehehe...:-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哪里有啦!!!我最诚实啦好不好。。。:-p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...