Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm Back

Halooooooo...♥
Sorry for missing so many dayssss,I jus back from my Macau and Hong Kong trip...^^











I'm back dy
and I'm going to updated my blog wit all my stories in Macau n Hong Kong, of coz, and a lot a lot of photossssssss too...^^










I feel so touch when I on my HP n I saw ur sms in de first time...♥
Thanxxx for missssssing me, jus wanna to tell u that I missssss u too...♥







p/s : jus read all ur messages u send to my FB, OMG...u really make my heart feel so WARM n TOUCH...thanxxx dum dum...♥









I'm so sorry 6 dayssssssss I'm not here and make u MISS me like crazy...

♥ Missing You ♥

4 comments:

  1. mi xiu mi xiu??haha..wat does it mean??

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss u miss u..hehe..
    ngong ngong..<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh...
    noe i only noe de meaning...^^
    mi xiu mi xiu mean miss u miss u...so cute lah...haha...^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...