Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm SiCk

I'm sick now...
Seriously feel sick and ill......T.T




I started feel not feeling well since Sunday, when we having our Metta Trip activities in Times Square...I can't eat anything, coz when there are something go into my stomache, then I will keep vomiting...GOSH!!!!!!! I hate tat feeling...I'm so so so hungry but I can't even force myself to eat something...*sobzzzzzz*


De situation become more worst in de nex day...
I not only suffer in vomiting, but I was FEVER, COUGH, and HEAVY FLU...WTH...
I was so suffering wit tat...I can't even wake up from my bed, wat I can do just lay on my bed tired...can't move, can't speak, can't eat and even can't drink...



Mommy...I wanna u by my sides now...
*pls forgive me...patients always love to fanciful*










However, I really don't wan my frenz worry about me...so, although I'm so so so so so SICK, but I still force myself go to class...OMG...de class was freezing for me, felt so luckly I din faint inseide de class...I really feel like I have NO ENERGY to stand it anymore...HELP ME!!!!!!

Finally, I went to PKU tis morning...ALONE...
YunYun and Kim Kim said they wanna accompany me, but I really don't wan they worry bout me so I persist tat I wanna go by myself...
Feel so tired and lonely when I sat in de bus...de PKU jus nearby my college but I hav to take 2 round turning in de bus only can reach PKU...wasted my time, more than an hour...
*stupid Bus System...>.<*

Actually I really HATE to be alone...bt I gt used to it, to be alone...
I'm freaky weird, right???lolzzz...

















You noe what?? Sick really can make people did something out of control...
Well, of coz I din do anything tat out of control...I din sick untill tat crazy level...jus I found out my mind was currently out of control...

I MISS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh...WTH I'm thinking now??? I Miss Him???
but I do really hope to listen his voice now, which can at least make me feel warm a bit...n I really hope I can hide inside his arms n crying non-stop, telling him tat I really really feel SO SICK n really really wish he is by my sides now...
Lolzzzz...look like I'm not sick in physically, but also mentally...T.T

1 comment:

  1. Feel reali sorry when i read dis post...=( jz promise me no matter wat happen do reali take gud care of urself k??? dun forget dat dumdum wil owaz by ur side mentally and do support u...mu mu wa...<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...