Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Sunday, July 11, 2010

StarTinG ScHooL

Halooooo…after 3 months of holiday break, finally I back to my Uni’s life again.
UPM, I’m back, do u miss me??hehe…:-p






Now I only how much I miss my U…
I miss my faculty…
I miss my lecture…
I miss my college…and of coz my “nitemare” bedroom…feel so sucksss when I know I have to go back to de room which hav ZERO wireless for on9 and de worst is ZERO line for handphone also…tat really a nitemare…but de most sucksssss is…I MISSSSS TAT TOO???OMG…T.T







De most I miss are my frenzzz…urggghhhhh…misssssss my sisterssssss so much yea….wanna giv them a big big hugssssss when I meet up wit them...*winkksssssss*





I do really miss my University’s life…although I know I will miss my HoMe SweeT HoMe badly when I step into my Uni’s life again…lolzzz…this call life, doesn’t it?? You will only miss a thing badly when u leave than thing, this call HUMAN…haha…
I used to run here and there, busy up and down for last two sem…but I do really enjoy de busy life, coz all de experience make my life more interesting…do really hope I can hav more memorable memories waiting for me in tis new sem…^^



Although I miss my Uni’s life a lot a lot, but there are somethingsss tat I really really hope to avoid from it…so…PLS PAY ATTENTION HERE,OK???

l
l
l
l
l
l
V

ASSIGNMENTSSSSS pls don’t come here, I don’t miss you…

FINAL EXAM pls don’t come here, I feel sick when everytime u come near to me…

GOSH…I started headache dy…emo emo emo emo emo…T.T










My Starting School…again…
A New Sem Start, A New Memory Start, A New Life Start…
Just let us Start Of Something New together, ok???

Take Care and all de best to everyone
See YOU around UPM lol…I will be there…^^
















p/s : to somebody...
I know we don't hav de chance to meet each other in de coming few monthsss...
I know we will far far away from each other when de School Start...
I know you will feel badly for our complicated relationship...
but just want you to noe tat, no matter how far we are, how long we lost contact to each other...I SUPER MISS YOU A LOT!!! pls just remember tat in your mind okie???
Mi Xiu Mi Xiu...

2 comments:

  1. Enen...i will rmbr it deep deep in my heart...mi xiu mi xiu too..^^ mu mu wa..<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...