Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Sunday, July 18, 2010

♥HappY HappY BirThDaY To ME♥

Yipppiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Yipppiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Today is my birthday, finally I'm 21 years old dy...so HAPPY so HAPPY!!!
*winkkkkssss*





ATTENTION to everyone, pls stop calling me LITTLE KID or XIAO MEI MEI,okie?? coz I'm 21 years old dy, I'm a BIG BIG GIRL NOW...lalalalalala~~~










However, I was so busy recently, busy wit my studies and all kind of activities, tat why I don't hav any special planning to celebrate my birthday on tis year...*sobzzzzz*


Really need to thankxxxxx to my dearest frenz and sistersss who try their best to make my day...SUPER LOVE THEM yer~~~~~~~
*muaaaaakkkkkssssssss*


I can't celebrate my birthday today because I hav a Metta Trip Rehearce. I hav spend my whole day in the National Library...freezing inside...*sobzzzzzz*













But I still felt very happy because my German Coursemate's sisterssssss hav celebrate wit me yesterday. We went for a SUPER NICE movie, which I SUPER wish wish wish to watch it......TWILIGHT!!!!!!


Arggggghhhhhh...I felt like my heart stop bleeding when I step into CINEMA...no way!!! ahhhhh...coz I was too excited dy...*jumping all around*
GOSH...I really fall in LoVe wit Edward, Jacob, Bella, Alice and Jasper dy...can I just be one of them???


I'm TWILIGHT FEVER!!!

If I'm Bella, I will break myself into 2 and choose both of them...hehe...



Wow...jus wish I'm inside too...
really LoVe de feeling when you are laying in a field which full of purple flower and the person you LoVe JUST BESIDES YOU...



Kiss-ing













We hav our lunch in Pizza Hut.

We hav try de NEW "Fish and Prawn Crispy" Pizza



A Special Pizza just for A Special Person










Besides, we also took a lot of photossssss all around...tat my crazy idea, coz I wanna keep tat as my sweet memory...

Here are some of the funny photosssssss

My SUPER BELOVED HONEY...YunYun...



Kissing my YunYun...macam kena paksa saje...
bt Ting Ting said she has NO EYES SEE...




Tis tym I'm de wan kena paksa...hahahaha...



Kissing My Lovely JunJun...bt she dun wan to "choi" me...
*sobzzzzzzz*



Ting Ting and SuSu
We are wearing de same pattern shirt...LoVe it SO MUCH...






Thankkkssssss to all my sistersssss who brighten up my day...YunYun, Jun Jun, Ting Ting and SuSu...feel a little bit disapointed coz WaWa cant join us...missssss you yea....T.T















P/S : A SUPER SURPRICE FROM MY SISTERSSSSS

they hav made 121 heart notesss for me...tis 121 heart notesss are made by my German Coursemate's sistersss...WaWa, Jun Jun, YunYun, Ting Ting and SuSu...n wit de help from my Roomate, Kim Kim...they gav all de 121 heart notes to 121 people and ask them to write some birthday wishes in de heart notesss n pass it to me...OMG!!!!!! I was so surprise and touching...how sweet they are...

I feel so glad and appreciate to hav them as my sistersss...


YunYun...de ORGANIZER who plan tis MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
LoVe Her So So So MUCH yea...*muaaaakkkkksssss*



My SUPER DUPPER Roomate, Ah Leng Kim Kim








HERE THE SURPRICE COMING






........................................................................













........................................................................














.......................................................................
















THE 121 HEART NOTESSSSSSSSS
Really thanxxxxx to my sisterssss n all my frenz who wrote all de wishes for me...
Mayb some of u are my closest frenz, or mayb some of u I dun even noe who u are...bt I really THANXXXXXXXXXXXX A LOTSSSSSSSSS to tat 121 frenz...You All are special to me...


















HappY HappY BirThDaY To Me

1 comment:

  1. Happy sweet 21st bufday to my baby ngong ngong again..^^ hope u reali enjoy the surprise and the celebration dat all ur ji mui gave u ooh...^^ and jz a little wish here...i hope dat every of the ngong ngong bufday in the future i wish to celebrate wit u okie???<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...