Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Friday, July 2, 2010

ShoPPinG DaY

Hav a NICE SHOPPING DAY wit my mommy, big auntie and Yoke jiejie.
We went to IOI MALL today, for our surprise, all de shopsss in IOI MALL are out of electric...lolzzz...I'm scare lah...>.<
See many CUTE CUTE thingsssss in IOI MALL...♥

OMG...de baby girlsssss's shoes...SO SO SO CUTE!!!!
I wanna buy tat silver princess baby shoes if I got a baby girl in de future...♥


I should show tis to YunYun...We must achieve all tis in our nex sem...Become the MOST POWERFUL PERSON IN UNIVERSE???haha...I think I will pass tat to my future husband so I can become de MOST HAPPINESS WIFE IN HIS WORLD...♥







Btw, I have try some NICE skirt, dress and pant...♥

I LOVE tis short MINI JEAN SKIRT, I try it and it really suit me and look nice...BUT, I refuse to buy it jus bcoz of de big big scar in my left knee..gosh...tat really make me sad...T.T
I jus notice tat my wardrobe full wit long jeansss and I din wear skirt for such a long long time dy..T.T
At last, I got dum dum support to buy tis jean skirt...thanxxx dum dum...

p/s : he said I just look nice and lovely in skirt..aiyaaaaa..*pai seh*


Mommy wanna buy tis MINI SHORT PANTIES for sister so she ask me to try it. You know wat?? I din wear mini pant before leh...bcoz of de same and stupid reason again...lolzzz...T.T
Din notice tat my legsss look so long wit de short panties, gonna curi-curi tis pant from my sis and wear it nex time...haha...*winkkksssss*



Tis DINNER DRESS is pretty nice wit de blink blink n flower lace,bt de model...lolzzz...
Jus try tis dinner dress for fun, I din buy it coz tis dress really not suit me, how u think??



Big auntie force Yoke jiejie buy tis dress bcoz she said Yoke jiejie look like a princess when she wear tat...haha...I think she look cute wit tis dress...
So, Yoke jiejie force me to try also...lolzzz...I think I not suit wit de dress, but de dress really look simple and nice...














Conclusion, I bought de Mini Jean Skirt, 2 new pinky tupperware, and a new shirt from PADINI♥ I love de shirt from PADINI, got influence from Yoke jieji dy...T.T




We meet Foong jiejie in Frutti Tutti after our shopping, wow...tat Frutti Tutti really a special YOGURT ICE-CREAM shop, which I thougth is a Handphonre shop in de first time...haha...
We hav our dinner in CHERAS, we ate steamboat tonight
.
♥ I love steamboat ♥








Today is a happy day for me, I praying tat all my day can just be normal and simple but full of happinesss...I do alwaysss try to keep myself happy and find some funsss in my everyday life so I can upload in my blog and share wit u all...♥


~~ STAY HAPPY ♥ STAY CHEERSSSSS ~~

3 comments:

  1. Lolzzz..most happiness wife in his world??? enen i get it..^^ btw as i said ngong ngong shuld wear skirt and short pants de cuz u r gul oso ma..i knew wat makes u scared to do it but i bliv dat tats not a prob ngong ngong..cuz u looks reali beautiful in skirts and short pants..dum dum will owaz support u k??? Mu mu wa..<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. dum dum,wat u get it??lolzzz...
    thanx for ur support,bt wat i can promise u is...i will try my best,ok??^^
    p/s:tat really a problem lah...T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolzzz...dun wana tel u let u sam cc..XD
    Hmmm...dun worry...im sure ngong ngong can do it de cuz u got dumdum the support..<3 jz try ur bet la k??? gambatte ngong ngong..^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...