Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Girlsss Gathering

I hav a gathering wit my TiTiwangsa Ji Mui today,finally......T.T
We keep postpone and delay our gathering, from April delay to May, from May postpone to June, finally we can meet up today...lolzzz...


Unfortunately, not all de sistersssss can attend de gathering...*sobzzzz*
But I still hav fun wit my sistersss who are attend today, thanxxx to them brighten up my lunch time, and I'm so happy to find back de feeling we used to hav...a SWEET and WARM memories...♥

♥ Joshua, Jean Jean, Me, Jian Yin, Janice, Lin Hwei ♥


♥ My Best Ji Mui in de world...Jean n Lin Hwei, misssss Horyan...T.T ♥




We hav our lunch in MongKok, Pavilion
I'm so tired and hungry coz I walked from Hang Tuah LRT station to Pavilion, WALK ALONE...can u imagine how far is tat???lolzzzz...T.T

I was sweating when I reach Pavilion, all de make-up gone...*sadzzzz*



I was so hugry but I dunno wat to eat for my lunch, I ask Lin Hwei choose for me, then I just follow her choice...but de problem is...she also hav FOBIA in choosing also...sweat...=="
We took almost 20 minutes to decide wat to eat for our lunch...hahaha...:-p Finally, we order de STEAK MEAL SET...♥



♥ My fav Luo Song Soup ♥



♥ Our Desssert, Garlic Bread wit Berry Jelly ♥



♥ Lin Hwei's Milk Tea and My Watermelon Juice ♥



♥ MongKok Chicken Steak ♥






Hav a ENJOYING lunch time wit them, we keep chatting and gossip-ing...girlssssss talk...*winkkssssss*

We went for shopping after our lunch, Janice bring us to FOREVER 21. They hav choose some nice dress for me to try......


♥ My style for today...winkkkkksssss...♥



♥ I look mature wit de Green Dress choose by Lin Hwei ♥



♥ I love tis dress, so CUTE CUTE ♥



♥ Another CUTE dress ♥



Tis is de first time I went to FOREVER 21, de dresses are not bad...but...too expansive dy...T.T all de dresses I try is RM119 per each...OMG...T.T


If I wanna to buy de dress...
I need MONEY
I need JOBSSSSSSSS
I hav to start saving now...T.T

2 comments:

  1. Ngong ngong...<3
    the dress r so lovely on ngong ngong...
    looks so nice and pretty...reli...*deep from my bottom of my heart...<3
    next tym i will make sure ngong ngong wear dress often...xpecially outing wit dum dum..^^
    Mu mu wa...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolzzzz...
    but i din buy de dress,too expansive dy...T.T
    besides,i wont buy it coz seldom gt de chance to wear...T.T
    x nak, x nak...x nak wear dress when outing wit dum dum...wakakakzzz..
    *blekkkkk ICE*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...