Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Sunday, August 8, 2010

New CaMeRa

Halooooooooo buddyssss, how are you???hehehe...
I'm freaky HappY TappY now...
COZ I JUS BOUGHT A NEW DIGITAL CAMERA IN PC FAIR!!!!!!!!!










*jumping all around*










I really want a new camera since long long time ago...coz I bough my old camera from my uncle, which was a secondhand camera, and cause a lot problemsss to me...*sobzzzz*
I have wasted a lot of money to fix my old camera and finally I got mad to it, GIVE UP...T.T
Tis is why I keep doing survey to buy a new camera, but you noe my style...I won't buy thingsss simply, and camera is quite expensive for me also...tat why I keep doing survey and waited...finally after 3 years, I have my NEW DIGITAL CAMERA wit me right now!!!!!!!









*continue jumping all around*















This is my camera, isn't it look nice???hehehehe...
*I fall in LoVe wit it when my first touch to it*
*my fav pinky pinky colour*











Can't wait to take a lot of nice nice picturesss wit my pinky camera. I sure I will started taking photosss all around and upload in my blog...
*excited excited*
So...pls waiting for my nice shoot, okie???^^

















p/s : but I hav to eat bread as my dinner for tis coming few monthssss...no choice, I hav almost spend my last sem earning on it...but it WORTH!!!!
So got anyone wanna belanja me, you are very WELCOME to do so...hehehehe..:-p

1 comment:

  1. Lets bring out ur new camera everytime when outing den we can take a lot a lot of nice nice pictures okie??? make it as our sweet memories..<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...