Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Night Of The Nights

Tonight is a memorable night for Computer and Communication Engineering Course and German Course studentsss...because tonight is our COURSE NIGHT!!!




" A Night Of The Nights"




As 2nd studentsss from the courses, we are the AJK who organized this Course Nitezzz. We don't have any Course Nitez or Prom Nitez when we were 1st year, tat why I do really appreciate this chance to work together with Enginerring Course's student. I hope that will be a part of sweet and memorable memories in my Uni's Life.

Is not easy to make an event successful, and work together with other course, especially Engineering Course coz their faculty is too far from our faculty, same for our college also. That was so hard for us to hav a meeting, or gather and work together. I'm so sorry we really didn't make it well at the start, but, you see...WE SUCCESS!!! I was so happy and proud we have make the event so so so success at the end.


Wanna take this oppurtonity to thanksss all de Engineering AJK :
Ah Beng, the president of this Course Nitezzz, he is a CuTe Doraemon for me...^^
Paul Lim, although we really have some misunderstood to each other at first, but now we end up as "gossip" frenz, keep gossip-ing others people stuff...hahaha...
Brian, my Cute Cute "Boyfrenz" for tonight, he is my little brother...^^
I'm so sorry...I know there are more than 20 people for Engineering AJK, but I just mention 3 of them. This is because just 3 of them always keep in touch with us, thay why we more closer with them. Anyway, thanxxxx to everyone, if don't have one of you, our event would't be so susscessful.


Of cause, can't miss my JieJie men...de AJK for our German Couse :
WaWa, de assistant for Treasure
Jun Jun, de beauty for Registration
Ting Ting, de another beauty for Registration
SuSu, de Treasure and Juniorsss Manager
YunYun, sweet partner for my MC
thanxxx to you all too...I know we really feel hard and annoying when the thingsss didn't turn well at the first, but you all really did it without any complaining. Thanxxx for the support from all of you.









Hotel Sri Petaling


Nice Decoration


The stage, was my "working" place for tonight also


The Ball room


How nice is the venue, right???

I Love the Flower Decoration, look like I was in a Wedding Ballroom..yippie yippie...^^











This is how I look tonight, after I make-up and set my hair...hmmm...I look so mature, just look not like me...


Let's take some nice nice photossss


























My JieJie men
Jun Jun, Me, YunYun, WaWa, Ting Ting, SuSu


MC for tonight
Me, Brian and YunYun



Sweet Post wit YunYun,aiyaaa...I look a bit sexy...


Ting Ting, what are you trying to do???


cheeeeeeeeseeeee

Brian and Me
thanxxx Brian for being my partner and "aiyaaa boyfrenz" for tonight, coz he protect me from other seniorsss buli...hahaha...thanxxx yea, my CuTe little brother...


Mr. Paul Lim and Six Of Us
He said he was so HAPPY coz six of us belong to him...OmG, Paul ahh Paul...pls stop dreaming, hahaha...but you do look very happy tat time.


Ah Beng and Me
thanxxx Beng for inviting us to join for this Course Nitezzz and hav gav a lot support to me.


Just a SS photo. I tarik de Course King of Engineering Course to take this photo.
Sorry yea Xiao DiDi, coz both of you just look handsome and cute...hahahahahaha...


With my German Course's Seniorsss
Zhao Beng senior just look so "xing fu" coz surrounded by all de pretty pretty girlsss


Actually I hav took a lot of photosss tonight, de problem is I dunno who I took photosss with??? De Engineering Course's Seniorsss and Studentsss keep asking me to take photo with them, end up I took more than hundered photosss but I dunno who are them...sweat-ing...
















My German Course

The Computer and Communication Engineering Course
















A Happy Happy Nitezzz for me





GOOD NIGHT


2 comments:

  1. Congrats for managed to bring ur coursenite to success ya!!!^^ Ngong ngong looks reali adorable and pretty wit the gaun..<3 can i have the pleasure to dance wit u???=) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. dance wit me???lolzzz...i dunno how to dance...>.<
    bt i think i look mature tat night...look old...T.T

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...