Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Saturday, September 4, 2010

HoLiDayssssss


Happy Happy Holidaysss

After stress-ing with all de assignment and annoying test, is time to have a rest now.
Yippie Yippie...:)






There are so many thingsss I planned to do in this holiday :
1. I gonna continue with my survey work, so I can earn some money and spend it in my holiday...hehehe...*winksssss*
2. I'm going to Tanjung Sepat wit my sistersss, we must take a lot a lot of niceeeeeee photosss and gain a lot crazy memories...:P
3. I'm going to Kuala Selangor wit my sistersss, and maybe someone special are going along too...We are going to see the firefly, can't wait to have a nice dating with the firefly and...*secret*~~~:P
4. Penang!!! Penang!!! Penang!!! I'm coming too!!! Pls WAIT FOR ME...:)
5. Maybe will have a trip with family, but I still not sure where they want to go...aiyaaaaa~~~ I love travel with my family too, I will have a lotsss of funsss wit my cousinsss...:)
6. After all de travelling, maybe I will spend some times for my friend, we can watch movie, shoppoing, yc-ing...got any planning for de friend's gathering dy?? :)
7. Of coz MOVIEEEEE wit my beloved cousinsss, can't miss tat in every holiday, isn't it???:P
8. Hmmmmmmm...wat else??? maybe eat, drink, play and sleep in house, being a lazy bug??hahaha...


Wow...can't wait for de holidaysss...:)



p/s : Wait a minute...where is de assignment and Exam preparation?? lolzzz...
can I just leave them behind??? coz I noe they will make my holidaysss annoying...:(
lalalala~~~ I'm a bad student, I noe...ish ish...:P







Let's start de HOLIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...