Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Whole New Life with YOU


Mommy is always right, when I cry till heartbroke previous monthsss ago, this was what my mommy told me. That really not worth hurting myself for a person who don't know how to appreciate me and left me. And now, I really feel myself so stupid for hurting myself so badly jus because of a useless person. He had hurt me so much, how can I continue hurting myself because I just can't stand the pain he leaving me.






We have to always move on when we got hurt, because this is the only way we can learn to grow up and become stronger and stronger.
I move on, and I really thanxxx to FATE that bring him to me.






Forgot the "PREVIOUS" who left you, the "NEXT" one may fall for your smile.
Fate is right, but, I'm the one who is fall for his smile, because he has a deeply cute dimplesss...:P
Forgot the "PREVIOUS" who hurt me, I appreciate the "NEXT" who do really LoVe and CaRe me.










So, perhaps when the "NEXT" said this to me :

Yeah~~~of coz I will...<3
Just want you to know that, You will not only my "NEXT", but I do hope You will be my "LAST", and for sure, my "FOREVER and EVER"




2 comments:

  1. Just remember, no matter what happen, i will always be the 1st person that care and love you until the last breathe i can hold on...<3 ich liebe dich...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankssss...:)
    I will always remember that...^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...