Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

♥ Officially Missing You ♥


After 2 months of holidays, finally...today is the day he is going to left...:(
Apparently, we seldom meet with each others in these 2 months holidays. This is because I have started my Working Life and he has to busy with his intern works and his part time jobs too...:(


I really feel so reluctant for his leaving this time...:'(
I miss the days we watch movies together after our works,
I miss the days you come my office to visit me and bring me our for lunch,
I miss the days we have our Supper after our tired Working Dayss,
I miss the days we eat Snowflake together,
I miss the days we drink Ochado together,

I miss the days you spend the times together with my funny family,
I miss the days I joined the trip together with your family,
I miss the days and memories we went to the trip together...

Although I know we already get used to it in this Long Distance Relationship, however, I still feel very sad and moody. I just can't get used to it my life temporary without you..:( I have to force myself to be busy so I won't have the illness of missing you too much...:'( and the most Important is, without you by my sides, I can't   "kaki flower" go here and there already, because I don't have you as my private driver now...T.T This is totally your fault because you didn't train my driving skills before you go back~~><

Dum Dum, you just leave in a minute times, but I already start missing you..:(
Without you by my sides, every minutes also seen so long...:(

Promise me must take good care yourself and Gambatte in your studies, I will be guai guai waiting you here...:) See you after 128 days...:)

Ich vermisse Dich~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...