Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm Back~~♥



Haloooooo my dear Bloggie~~
Ohhhh Wow...it seems like eternity since I've blogged, I almost neglect my blog for a year~~@@ When I login again to my account after a year, I found out even the setting of blogspot has changed a lots...@@ I think I need some times to learn the new setting..@@ It resulted in me being a horrible absent blogger.  I'm so sorry baby, but no worries, I'm Back now~~~

It was an extremely busy for my University Final Semester in the early of year and now I'm currently busy with my working life. Yes, I'm already unofficially graduated after my final exam in June and now I'm a sexy Office Lady who busy to earn much and much and much money~~~xD

Well, there was really a lots of stories to tell during the times and days I disappeared, I have lots to blog about and I'm so excited to talk about!! I'm going to make it a goal to for me to blog at least 1 times a week.
Stay tuned as I introduce my life again to the blog world!!

Let's hope all goes well! And I'll start writing for this blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...