Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Monday, July 11, 2011

♥ Happy Anniversary ♥

♥ Happy 300 Days Anniversary ♥



Today is a special day for both of us, a day that we care and love each other deeply for 300 days~~~:) I know 300 days for a couple is not a long time, but is not a short time too...n.n I have learned a lotsss from him since the day I meet him. Sometimes he care me like my elder brother, but he do Love me as his only "Princess" as well~~~:P

Actually we didn't plan to celebrate today, as I know, he is a busy man, non-stop busy working for his part time job. Morning, he work as telesurveyor together with me, then he continue to work at Fish and Co restaurant until midnight, and sometimes h
e has to work as promoter and travel outsides. I just feel so hard-pain and wondering why he want to work so hard since both of us still studying, but deep inside my heart, I know...he work so hard because he hope to give a better life to me....*sha gua dum dum*



Dear, really thanxxxx a lot that what you have did to me.
Thanxxx for you caring and sharing
Thanxxx for never give up me no matter what happen
Thanxxx for always be the first one who always comfort me when I'm moody
Thanxxx for always support me
Thanxxx for always be with me when I need You
Thanxxx, you make me feel so lucky because I have You...





♥ A Special card, Just For You ♥


♥ We have our lunch in Flying Chilies at Garden, which is strongly recommended by my cousin ♥


Although he always complain me because I love to eat spicy food, he said that is not good for my health..:P But today, he still order a lotsss extremly HOT and SPICY food for me~~~n.n The TOMYAM is just so YummyYummy, recommended it~~~*Thumbs Up*



♥ He said I can't control myself when I having my fav Food :P ♥




♥ My dear dum dum ♥













We went for a movie after our lunch, we watched "Mr Popper's Penguins". I wish to watch this movie when it show in the first day, but nobody want accompany along...:( I'm so touch he bring me to watch today~~~n.n
*wondering..the movie we choose to watch every time also my fav movie :P*

I love this movie so muchie~~~because the PENGUINS are so CUTEEEEEEEEEEE~~~there are six penguins in the movie, they are Captain, Loudy, Lovely, Stinky, Bitey...and I like the most is Nimdro, because she just as CLUMSY as me, always knock here and there then fall down, cute right???n.n













There are no one can be more DEAR than you, thanxxxx for everything...:)
♥ Ich Liebe Dich, Happy Anniversary ♥

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...