Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Happy Birthdayeee :)

Happy Birthday To ME
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday~~~
Happy Birthday To ME
Happy Birthday To ME


Hurrayyyssss!!!!!! Today is my 22 Birthday~~~♥
*OmG, I'm 22 years old dy...@@*

I didn't have any special plan for my birthday this year, because I asked Mr Dum Dum help me to plan it, he is the organizer...:P So, I just waiting what surprise he is going to give me~~~:P

Before that, I would like to thanxxxx to my dear friend..darling Elaine, Jye Yi, Vivien and Pao Pao to celebrate the birthday with me yesterday. They brought me to a Korean Restaurant and we have a nice dinner there...n.n Thanxxxx my dear, the Korean Food is so niceeeee, I think I started fall in LOVE with Korean Food already, promise that we go again next time, okie okie???n.n

Okie, back to the topic...:P
Mr Dum Dum didn't tell me where he decided to bring me, he just asked me to bring the scarf that he gave me last time. So I was wondering, is that a very cold place???@@

But...apparently, the main purpose he asked me to bring the scarf is used to cover my eyes when I entered the car...@@ Gosh, I was frighten that time...T.T I felt so helpless when I can't see anything, the only things I can feel is his warm from his hand...he hold me tight tight all the way~~~:P


When he asked me to take off the scarf, there was a very beautiful night view in front of me!!!♥ He know I love to see the night scene so he brought me to the Ampang Look Out Point and have dinner~~~♥ OmG, I was so shocked and touch...because he didn't come to Look Out Point before and this is his first visit. He said lucky he didn't get lost because he just checked the way to come here by the Google Map.
*sha gua dum dum, thanxxxxxxxxxx a lot*




Having a wonderful dinner



PANORAMA Restaurant, the highest restaurant at Look Out Point



Black Pepper Grill Chicken Chop



My Dear



However, we can't stay long at there because his mother want him to go home early today..:( *dissapointed, dissapointed* :(

But, when I back to home..............................................



Surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Gosh, I kena tipu again~~~@@ This time is my family pakat with him~~~@@
My family waited in house and prepare to give me surprise when I step into house.



My Birthday Cake



Thanxxxx to my Dear Family, I LOVE you all so muchie


Thanxxx a lot to my dear family, Mr Dum Dum and all my friends make my birthday so memorable...♥ Love Love You All so muchieeeee
Here are my Birthday Presentsss from all my love ones...n.n

Presents from my Mr Dum Dum
Thanxxxx dear for the lovely bag, I will use it as my school bag for next semester...n.n and I LOVE the sweet dress and the little STITCH too~~~
*hugssss hugssss*




Ang Pau from auntiesss



Big STITCH from my dear YunYun



Silky Girl Perfume from my cousin, Yoke JieJie



Lovely Purse from my Bi, Rozen



Formal Shoes from darling Elaine, JyeYi, Vivien and Pao Pao



My Presentsssssss, Love Love Love














Sweet 22

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...