Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Friday, April 1, 2011

True Love Is Never Ugly




I fail my German Communication Test 2 today...T.T

really really feel sad about tat...:( I really work hard on it but I still can't score good result in my German test, is that my problem?? or I'm not study in a right way?? :(

so, anyway...I try to control my emotion but I failed. When YunYun asked me to go out and watch movie together wit her, I rejected. She really wanted to kill me that time..hahahaha...:P but when she found out I was crying alone and hiding in a corner, then she kidnapped me go and watch movie...What Should I Say??? She really is such a SWEET frenz...:) *yun, hugssssss*

We watched BEASTLY, a movie that we wish to watch so much~~~n.n
Ting Ting with us too, forgot to mention that YunYun kidnapped her too..hahahah...:)

I really have a lots of fun with them, sistersss, really thanx for the accompany, I feel much better right now...:)

The Movie, BEASTLY is quite a nice movie. Although Alex Pettyfer turn up and become the Beast, but he still look cool~~~:P I fall in love with him when he is in the NUMBER FOUR~~~:P He just so handsome...n.n and of coz I love Vanessa Hudgens too, she look more mature in this movie compare she in HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, but she still look pretty...n.n
The story is really touching. TRUE LOVE IS NEVER UGLY, that's true, when you fall in love with a person, you are loving true of HIM, not just his look.



But Ting Ting and me have a little jokes bout that...:P


Ting Ting : " Although the boy she love is super ugly at first but when he turn back to normal in the end, mean she still got the most handsome guy."


Me : "So, is that mean next time I can tell the whole world that my BF is not handsome?"


Ting Ting :" @@???!!!"


Me : "Yeah~~my BF is not handsome!!! Then he will become more handsome next time."


:P






Hahahaha, sorry yea dum dum lao gong zai...:P
We are just kidding, you know you are always handsome in my heart, and I do love you always...
Next time we go watch movie together okie???

p/s: Frau Mira going to give me one more chance to retake my Test 2, Oh God~~~thanxxx a lot Frau Mira, I swear I will use my whole concentration to study and score a good result this time!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love u too...u r pretty owaz in my heart..^^ <3
    Btw den u muz work hard hard to score well for ur second test la k?? lao gong zai support support..^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...