Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Monday, January 3, 2011

STarTinG ScHooL, AGaiN

Haloooooo World, today is my Starting School, again...:)
A New Sem Start, mean a New Busy Life come. I'm sure this sem will be the most busy sem for me, let's see...



1. I'm taking 22 credit hours in this sem. When I told my frenz I'm taking 7 subjects they will like looked shocked and keep saying :" Hey, are you serious?? You are taking PAP this sem too, are you sure you want to take 22 credit hours??"
Yea, I'm very sure. Coz I'm taking 3 of my Major Course, 3 of my Minor Course, and a compulsory university's course. I have no choice for my Major and university's course, so my frenz ask me to giv up some subjects of my minor course, and they said 1 Minor course is just enough for me. But, I love my Minor course so much too, how can I giv up them??

2. As what I mentioned above, I joined PAP tis sem. PAP as known as Pesta Ang Pau, is the greatest chinese event in our university. Besides, I holded the post as the assistant leader of Protocol Department. We have to use the whole sem to prepare and run the event, a lotsss of meeting, training, workshop, gathering, post portem, etc. Conclusion, BUSY...@@



















Hey dear, hope you reach Kuching safely. I really don't like the feeling when you are far far away from me for such a long time...T.T
I will miss you so muchie~~~T.T
and you must always remember, I will always wait you here, Miss You..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...