Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Failure




After all the things I went through, after all the daysss and memories passed, I really thought...I'm fully recover and can face my past bravely...
Originally, I'm just a failure...:(

When I looked at your recently photos, my tears streaming down out of control, my heart felt pain so deeply...
I hate these feeling, I hate these so much, I hate myself why I'm still living in your shadow...
I really thought, I can just let you go out of my mind. I have started a new life, I have a person who really APPRECIATE me and LOVE me, but why...why all your shadow trying to pull me back to the painful memories...:(

I really trying hard to move on, please...can I just be more tough and strong?? Can anyone just give me some juices that can make me forget him?? I really don't want..don't want his memories and all his shadow keep annoying in my mind. I just hope my brain got a "DELETE" button that can help me erase all the memories of him.


















I'm just such a failure...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...