Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Study Week



Haloooooooo my readersss...:)



I'm currently staying at home and enjoy my "STUDY WEEK" now.
Study week as known as a free week for you to study and have a good preparation for your final exam, but I just notice that there was another good equation for my study week, let have a look...:P












STUDY WEEK = Shopping Week, Sleeping Week, Lepak Week, On9 Week, FB-ing Week
conclusion is a LAZY WEEK for me...:P









dn end up will be........................................







EXAM WEEK = DYING WEEK



Hahahahaha...this call a normal university's life style and I have got used to it...:)
But come to the end, I konw I will still study hard for my exam, not only for me, but also a *promise* with someone...:)
3.65 don't try to RUN!!! I'm coming to CATCH you...:P










Study Hard and Study Smart
Good Luck to everyone

2 comments:

  1. remember 3.65 arrrr!!! My lao po zai can do it de!!! mu mu wa...jia you jia you!!!^^ <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...