Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Friday, November 12, 2010

Crazy Shopping

Hello my dear readersss...:)
Today was the last day of study week at my Home Sweet Home and I'm going back to my nightmare hostel tomorrow for my last minute FINAL EXAMINATION preparation...XD
Since today was the last day, I suppose to study hard hard in my house, wasn't I???
Yippieeeee~~~ Bingo!!! Yes, I wasn't...:)


I went to Pavilion with YunYun today. I need to accompany her to buy some sweaters for her Taiwan Trip on this coming soon December. We shopped at a New Japanese Shop which is named FERIENHEIT 88.
What should I comment about??? hmmmmm...that shop is not as grand as I imagine, because they told me before this totally new shopping complex just same level as Pavilion, but I think maybe it could just fight with Times Square...:P and I strongly suggest them to prepare some mini sofasss or chairsss in every floor or level, this is because when we walked for whole day but don't have a place for us to sit down and have some rest, not even a chair on there. So, please take down this note, okie??? :)
However, the sweatersss in there were super niceeeeeee~~~
YunYun bought a nice white sweater and I bought the same too, because the sweater is really pretty nice...:) and I bought another purple korean style sweater for my sis, I believe she will LOVE it too...^^
We did really have a CRAZY SHOPPING time today and both of us did really spend a lot of money on buying all de sweatersss...OmG, is that mean I have to work DOUBLE during my this sem break??? :(









YunYun and I not only crazy in shopping, but we are crazy in taking photossss too...XD

We really Love the X'mas decoration at Pavilion, is really pretty pretty nice...:)
If you plan to the some niceeee photosss as your X'mas collection, Pavilion will be a good choice...:)







YunYun and me also try some niceeee skirtsss...:)
and we bought it too...XD
We are the modelsss of DevilBaby and AngelBaby...:P








Meet another jiejie in FEREINHEIT 88, Ting Ting...:)








and of coz Kim KIim too~~~

This our Happy Gather Photo...:)






Happy Crazy Shopping Time
but start from tomorrow, will be my Dying Time...T.T







Bless Me...*.^





p/s: bought a "surprise" for a special person today too, can't wait to surprise him...lalalala~~~^^

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...