Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Monday, November 15, 2010

F.I.N.A.L.S

I'm currently having FINAL EXAM now...:(
Gosh...I really feel like dying...T.T I have study a lot and really did a lot of revisions. However, what come to the end, all the thingsss I study run out from my brain...WTH...>.<

So, is that mean I Never Actually Learned Anything??? lolzzzz...:(
I do really hope can score a better result on this sem. Because I know that I will be super busy for activities on next sem and I just so scare I will have no much time on my studies. So, what I can do is try to score as much pointer as I can in this sem.





Just TRY MY BEST and BELIEVE in myself...:)

1 comment:

  1. lao po zai...as long as u have alr try ur best den ntg u can regret about the result k???=) dum dum support u owaz...i believe u can do it..mu mu wa..<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...