Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Rockfish Restaurant & Noodle Bar @ IOI Boulevard, Puchong

Hi  Dear All ~~

I planned to write a Food Blog like long long time ago, but can't give a good start..==" I think mainly because every times when the food serve in front me, I will start my meal immediately without capture any nice photo of the food, another reason is my bofiee will think that I'm just following the trend of "Foodstagramming"..@@ He felt those people who seem to post a photo of every meal they eat may not just be annoying, they may have a problem. Ish Ish~~ >< should tell bofiee that he is wrong, sharing photos of food on social media is relatively common, we take pictures of things that are important to us, and basically I think for some people it highlights how important food has become, just like me~~xD yippie~~xD

Okay, so today I'm gonna blog my very first Food Blog, is a restaurant called Rockfish Restaurant & Noodle Bar that is located at IOI Boulevard Puchong. Jian Hao bought a 50% Food Voucher from Groupon, so he invited us to have dinner gathering in this restaurant, the food can serve up to 6 persons.. :)



 * Rockfish Restaurant *


* Interior Design of the Restaurant *


 * Interior Design of the Restaurant *


 
 * Menu!!! Let's order our FOOD!!! *


 * Well, BEER is always a MUST when there were boys around. But since Nicholas is not interested in BEER, so I'm going to have one Pin of BEER~~xD
Yessie, I know I look MAN sometimes~~:p *


 * Cripsy Garlic Bread, RM 7 *
* Actually I still think the Garlic Bread at Pizza Hut tasted better :P *


 * Large Fruit Salad as Starter, RM18.90 *
* mainly finish by me and Susu, both of us are Vege and Fruits Lover
♥ *


 * Black Devil Pork Burger with Special Sauce, RM6.90 *
* Yuni can't take seafood so basically this burger is special order for her,
tasted quite good..:) *


 * Five Generation Fried Rice, RM17.90 *
* Really have no idea why it called "Five Generation Fried Rice"??@@
But it tasted like Chinese Style Fried Rice aka "Yong Zhou Chao Fan" for me *


 * German Sausage Fried Rice King, RM19.90 *
* This is the MUST TRY dishes recommended by the restaurant.
Can you see how many sausages in the fried rice??:P yummmm~~n.n *


 * Grilled Norwegian Saba fish, RM39.80 *
* Crispy Soft Shell Crab, RM29.80 *


 Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~ Our Main Character of the night~~~
* 500g of Grilled Lobster, RM128 * 
* Well, the Lobster is a bit small to serve for 8 peoples,
I just have a few bites and it tasted like a normal prawn for me. *



Although the meal is not as nice as we expected, but the moments spend with friends is much more appreciate. We seldom have the chance to gather together since now everyone is having their own life after we graduated. Han Pei and Jian Hao are busy working from days till nights just like me. Susu, Yuni and Nicholas continue their Master studies in UPM, and lastly Sai Lung works as Banker, stay sweet happily ever after with his girl at Bentong.

Good Friends are like Stars..️⭐️
* You don't always see them, but you know they are always there..
♥ *



Lastly, I will rate this Restaurant 6/10, is a Good Place to have gathering because of the comfortable environment, and overall the food is quite nice. Besides, their services is Good..:) We planned a birthday surprise for Jian Hao and their staffs really help up a lots. Appreciate for their hard work and friendly services..:)







Here are the details of this restaurant:

Address:
A-G-32, IOI Boulevard, Jalan Kenari 7, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47170 Puchong
 

Contact Number:
+603-8071 6668
 

Opening Hours:
Tuesday to Friday (11.30am - 3.30pm & 5.00pm - 10.30pm)
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays (12.30pm - 10.30pm)
p/s: They are closed on Mondays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...