Lavender

Lavender

♥ Lavender's ViSiToRsss ♥

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Sem Again

Hey, here come my new sem...:)
again a busy sem...@@



After 4 month of holidays, I really forgot the feeling of picking up the book and study, lolxxx...@@ And my new German Lecturer gave us a small test in our first German Class..@@ I just hope my lecturer won't vomit or faint when he marking my paper, he can't aspect much if the student didn't touch any of the book in this 4 month right???:P
*Dr. Raymond, I got a heart attack...><*



And the first day I went back to hostel, you just can't imagine how "clean" was the room when we neglect at there for 4 month...@@

I just hope there was some cleaning machine can help me clean my room...@@ There was full of dust, and dust...and dust...@@ my nose can't stop sneezing when I enter the room...T.T



The only things I feel happy for this sem is I just take 5 subjects and I have no Monday class, mean I can go back on Friday noon after my class then come back on Tuesday morning~~~Hurrrraaayyyyy!!!
*can go celebrate-ing* :P




However, the another things that upset me...I join 4 activities...@@
And every activities I also hold a heavy post...OmG, I really don't understand why I always like to keep myself busy in this situation...@@ But here come my final year, I think I don't have the chance to join activity again when I step into the Community and start working...:(
So, let's just enjoy the busy study and activities school life lol~~~:P
I'm taking the AJK Special Activities in UPM Zhong Hua Board, Head of Course Department in the UPM BoHua Camp, Head of Protocol Department in the Modern Dance Concert and lastly AJK Protocol for my Fac Night Communities~~~:)



You will see me run-ing around the school for every meeting, and of coz rush-ing for my assignmentsss...@@
See you all around UPM, remeber say Hi when you meet me~~~n.n
*please don't say I looked fat dy, cause I know I'm fat after sleeping+eating after 4 months...@@ I will work hard on my DIET~~:P*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...